Careers at JK Findings
About JK Findings
JK Findings began operating in 1975 supplying findings to the jewelry industry. Findings are the individual components that are used to create finished jewelry, such as clasps, beads, and wire. Over the past decades, JK Findings has steadily expanded the variety of findings we offer, as well as introduced services such as precision machining and laser engraving. We primarily sell to other businesses, so while you won't see our name in the local jewelry boutique, you will probably see our product.
As a leader in introducing new, innovative findings and components to the marketplace, it is our goal to exceed the needs and expectations of our customers on a daily basis.
Something new is always happening on site. Whether it is a new product, idea, or project, the heartbeat of our operation will be sure to keep you on your toes. For the motivated employee, the experience at JK Findings is sure to be mutually beneficial.
We are actively seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are looking for an exciting career. If you are passionate about learning and exceeding customer expectations, then please contact us today for an interview! We have the following career opportunities available now:
MACHINE OPERATORS: Set up and operate various machines for mass production of quality product. Candidates most successful in this position have the following skills:
- Mechanical Aptitude, good communication skills, analytical skills, good math skills, positive attitude, strong work ethic
ORDER PICKER: Accurately pick and process customer orders for shipping. Candidates most successful in this position have the following skills:
- Basic computer skills, good communication skills, excellent organizational skills, good math skills, positive attitude, strong work ethic.
PRODUCTION: BOARD SOLDERER: Primarily responsible for mass production of jewelry components by preparing carbon boards with parts. Candidates most successful in this position have the following skills:
- Good communication and organizational skills, basic math skills, good hand/eye dexterity, positive attitude, strong work ethic.
INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK: Primarily responsible for accurate inventory data, processing and posting of received product, quality control, and maintaining ideal inventory levels of stock. A BS degree in Mathematics or other degree with a strong math curriculum is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, Excellent communication skills, Excellent math, logic and analytical skills, Positive attitude, Strong work ethic.
INVOICING CLERK: Position is responsible for accurately generating invoices for shipments of product to our customers. An Associate's degree in Accounting or other degree with a strong math curriculum is preferred but not required.
- Excellent computer skills, Excellent communication skills, Excellent math and reasoning skills, Positive attitude, Strong work ethic
BENEFITS: Health, dental, vision and Life Insurance, Student loan repayment assistance, growth opportunities, 401K with company match, HSA, Paid time off, Short & Long term disability, Employee Assistance Program and more!
Come grow with us! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today for immediate consideration!
Day time hours M-F, overtime is available on Saturdays.
COVID-19 RESPONSIBLE EMPLOYER
JK Findings has implemented an Employee Protection Plan to ensure a safe work environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. Employees are screened for symptoms before entering our facilities, masks, sanitizer, and other PPE are provided, and social distancing is practiced.
JK Findings Benefits
JK Findings greatly values their employees; our human capital is what gives us our competitive edge. We believe that the training and development of our staff is a key component to our continued success.
We take advantage of every opportunity to instill pride amongst our staff to insure they understand our gratitude and are able to effectively carry out their jobs with a high level of confidence.
We provide our employees with a workplace where the safety and wellbeing of each employee is a top priority. Management and staff stand united on maintaining a work environment which is free of drugs, violence, harassment, discrimination, and safety hazards. This focus has created a workplace culture which is conducive to growth and opportunity for those who share our values and vision.
At JK Findings, we offer a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefit package:
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Product discount
- Casual dress code
- Many group social activities (luncheons, baby/bridal showers, picnics and more)
- Free Parking
- Conveniently located minutes from mall and other shops and restaurants
- Career development opportunities for top performers
- Written 90 day On-Boarding/Training plan
- On site Flu shots (no cost to employee)
- Medical insurance premium discount for Non-Smokers
Join the JK Findings Team
If you are interested in a position with JK Findings, please email our Human Resources department.