Choose your language
WARNING: Contains small magnets. Swallowed or inhaled magnets can attract through and squeeze intestines or other body tissue, causing serious injury or death. Seek immediate medical attention if swallowed or inhaled. Magnetic fields can affect the function of pacemakers or other implanted electronic medical devices.
USA HeadquartersTel: 585-292-0770Toll Free: 800-338-6157Fax: 800-785-1734
Hong Kong Sales OfficeTel: 852-2723-9148Fax: 852-2422-5231
China Sales OfficeCell: 135-7037-5651